Hey Parents, Coaches, and Spectators,
This year is obviously a different season - we have many kids coming out this season and we are going to have to follow several rules to get through the season without a problem. Below are the COVID Protocols that Mountaintop Soccer will be enforcing this season:
- Masks for Players - we are requiring masks to be worn to the fields. Players on the field of play are not required to wear a mask, but once players come to the sidelines they will be required to put on their masks while they wait to enter the playing field.
- Masks for Parents/Spectators - we are requiring masks to be worn down on the field, while on the sidelines. If you choose to stay in/around your car, wearing a mask is at your own discretion.
- Masks for Coaches/Referees - all Coaches and Referees will be masked at all times while on the field.
- Snacks (U6/U8) - no snacks this year - players must bring their own water bottles and must keep them separate from other players.
- Spectators - must remain off the field of play and are limited to those that brought the player to the game - if you rode to the field together, you may sit together.
- Balls - we are not handing out equipment bags this season - we are asking each player to bring their own ball to the games. If a player does not have a ball, the league will provide one for the duration of the season.
- COVID Exposure - the biggest concern we have for parents and coaches is that if your child or team has been exposed, you need to notify the others on the team and DO NOT bring your kids out to practice/play.
Following these protocols will hopefully allow us to have a safe and fun season. Thank you for your cooperation!
If you have any questions about any of our policies this season, please email the league at firstname.lastname@example.org, or get in touch with any of our Board Members.
- Mountaintop Soccer Board of Directors
To view the Interim Guidance for Limited Outdoor Youth Sports from the State of Maryland, please click below.
COVID Protocols Current as of April 20, 2021