Player’s Code of Conduct
- I will show good sportsmanship when I win or lose.
- I will obey the laws of the game.
- I will do my best to learn from my coaches and will work for the good of my team.
- I will accept the decisions of officials with good grace.
- I will be courteous and respectful to my teammates, parents, coaches, opposing players and officials.
- I will use equipment and facilities in an appropriate manner and clean up any trash after games and practices.
- I will conduct myself with honor and dignity and not use any foul or abusive language.
- I will not use any alcohol, tobacco or illegal drugs.
MSA has the right to discipline, suspend or remove players from games, practices or fields.
Parent’s Code of Conduct
- I will encourage my child to show good sportsmanship.
- I will place the emotional and physical well being of my child ahead of a desire to win.
- I will applaud good plays by members of all teams and will not criticize players from my child's team or an opponent's team.
- I will not openly criticize my child's or any coach or an official's judgement and honesty.
- I will encourage my child to be humble in victory and gracious in defeat.
- I will encourage my child to always play by the rules.
- I will not use or tolerate foul language.
- I will refrain from all alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs at practices or games.
- I will not bring pets, except service animals, to the fields or parking lots.
- I will remember that MSA is for the kids.
MSA has the right to discipline, suspend or remove parents or players from games, practices, or fields.